- Cisco Gold Partner
- Direct Support Agreement (Shared Support)
- Security Specialised
- IP Telephony Specialised
- PSPP Partner
- Wireless Specialised
Cisco Gold and Specialised status require significant ongoing investment but guarantee both high levels of technical expertise and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 4 CCIEs, 4 CCNPs and 4 CSEs
- Lab requirement spend each year
- Participation in the annual customer satisfaction survey
- Annual audit of all pre and post sales procedures
The level of accreditation achieved clearly differentiates CAE with a unique balance of skills and responsiveness.
Cisco Technologies Sold by CAE
- Security – firewall, ASA, intrusion detection, Cisco Security Agent, VPN concentrators
- IP Telephony
- Content management – IPTV, load balancing, Cisco Service Control Engine (P-Cube)
- Network Management
- Storage Networking
The CAE Relationship
Networking technology requires a high level of integration between vendor, partner and customer to ensure that solutions are delivered successfully from design through to support. Cisco is a vital component in CAE’s technical and services development and has been rewarded with CAE attaining the highest customer satisfaction scores in the UK since 2002.
CAE and Cisco represents a true partnership where innovative solutions are brought to market that ultimately benefit the customer. There is no other partner the size of CAE that holds the same level of accreditation allowing a unique proposition to be delivered.
A wide range of solutions has been delivered in to all verticals with going prominence in ISP and the SMB market to augment strong presence in Finance, Media, Travel and Retail.
Applicable CAE Services
CAE has extensive experience in delivering all services needed to design, implement and support a network.